Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Exciting PTI Color Challenge

Today's challenge at Papertrey is another color challenge, but this time there are twelve color palettes to choose from and no template restrictions.
***********
I decided to go with Lisa Johnson's color combo of Kraft, True Black, Vintage Cream and Spring Moss. Love, love, love it!!
This was my first time using the On My Couch set and I just can't get over the cat sleeping on the back of the couch!!
Simple layout, lovely colors, darling stamps...it doesn't get any more enjoyable than this, huh?

***********
Stamps: On My Couch and On My Couch Additions (PTI); Sentiment stamp from Mailbox Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Black Noir (PTI)
Paper: Kraft, True Black, Vintage Cream, Spring Moss Cardstock (PTI); patterned paper (Everyday Blessings paper collection PTI)
Other: Spring Moss, Spring Rain, and Party Plaid ribbon (PTI)
******************

No comments:

Post a Comment