Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend Card Challenge-Papertrey Ink

Another day, another Papertrey challenge. Today, the object was to make a card to send to your best friend. There is nothing more important to me in this lifetime than family and friends...nothing. And to be able to participate in a hobby that allows for me to create something tangible that I can give to the people that I love to let them know what they mean to me, is such an incredible blessing. My friends truly do brighten even the darkest of my days.....


friend card challenge 003

Paper: yellow A-2 size card (Jo-Ann); Floral "Pink Patterns" (PTI); white cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Thatched Straw (VersaMagic); Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Stamps: Chair and Lamp (A Muse); You Brighten My Days (A Muse); Background Block (A Muse)
Embellishments: Berry Sorbet Saddlestitch Ribbon (PTI); Pink Rhinestones (Kaisercraft)

No comments:

Post a Comment