Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ready or not...here I go!!

For a little over a year now, I have been falling in love with making cards. Really, all my life I have been a crafty gal, but the "stampin' passion" is relatively new for me.

Anyway, I have decided I am going to get a bit more serious about this love affair, and begin to get my stuff out there.

One of my most favorite stamping companies, Papertrey Ink, is turning 2 this February and they are having a heck of a birthday celebration. As part of the festivities, there are many card challenges, and I have decided to finally take the plunge, get my feet wet, and join in on the fun.

Here is a link to Nicole's blog: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/
and here is what I came up with for the challenge:


card 021

Stamps: Trajan Monogram alphabet (PTI), Happy Everything (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Craft cardstock (PTI), Dinosaur Patterned Paper (Basic Grey), Brown Polk a dots (PTI chocolate remix collection), Ripe Avocado and Vintage Cream cardstock (PTI)
Ink: Ripe Avocado (PTI), Chocolate Chip and Really Rust (Stampin' Up)
Embellishments: sewn w/ white thread; chipboard accents by Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment