Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Feel Better Soon"

card 023
Above is a card that I made a while back using one of my most favorite stamps. The boy fishing on the end of the dock makes me smile every time I see it. I grew up spending a portion of each summer on a lake and this brings back wonderful memories. It is an image that I think would bring a smile to the face of anybody who may be down, and that is why I used it for a "get well" card.

Paper: Craft Cardstock (PTI); Chocolate Remix Polk-a-dot Paper (PTI); Vintage Cream Cardstock (PTI); Navy Blue Cardstock (PaperZone)

Stamps: Fishing Boy (A Muse Art Stamps); Waves (A Muse Art Stamps); Feel Better Soon sentiment stamp (Penny Black)

Ink: Basic Black (Stampin' Up)

Coloring: Copic Markers (B23, R00, E29, and shaded w/ C-1)

Accessories used: large scalloped and regular Nestabilities Oval Dies; Brown Ribbon (Jo-Ann)

No comments:

Post a Comment